Moose Charities, Inc. was founded in 1994 and approved for operation in September of 2000. Moose Charities is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable corporation. Moose Charities is the non -profit, fundraising arm of Moose International with the purpose of:
1) Providing funding for the capital needs and operational support of the fraternity's Mooseheart Child City & School,
and Moosehaven City of Contentment.
2) Securing funding from Moose members and friends through periodic direct mail appeals, company matching gift
programs, tribute contributions and other giving opportunities including planned giving donations such as wills and
bequests, charitable gift annuities, stocks, life insurance, other appreciated securities, real estate, etc.
3) The soliciting of major gifts and other significant support form individuals, corporations and foundations.
4) Raising funds through annual giving programs such as the League of Guardians, Endowment Fund Club, Gimme 5,
5) Special events such as: annual golf tournaments, motorcycle events, banquets, etc., vendor sponsored events and
partnering with national cause marketing campaigns and secure added financial support for Mooseheart's
educational programs through corporate school support programs.